We would love to hear from you.
Current hours of operation:
Tuesday - Saturday, 12 PM - 3 PM
Contact The Orillia Museum of Art & History at 705-326-2159
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Your Visit to OMAH
As part of our phased re-opening, we will be open to visitors Tuesday-Saturday 12-3pm. Visits must be booked in advance. Please review and read our guidelines below before scheduling your visit:
General Information about Reopening:
- Information and safety protocols for visitors are available on our website and via social media posts. This information will be available prior to reopening and should safety advice change, these sites will be updated.
- Signage will be posted at the entrances and other locations throughout the facility to remind staff, volunteers and visitors of safety protocols.
Entering the building:
- All staff, volunteers and visitors must self-screen for Covid-19 symptoms before entering the building. Self-screening can be done on the internet at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment, or a paper form will be provided by staff or volunteers for those lacking internet access.
- Visitors must provide contact information so that they can be contacted should we have any reason to suspect exposure to Covid-19.
- Entry will be through the Courtyard Entrance, and exit through the Peter St. S. door unless staff or volunteers indicate otherwise.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the entrance and exits.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask, face covering or face shield while visiting the galleries. If visitors do not have masks, we will provide one.
- At present we will be using timed entry. This means that visitors will be able to email email@example.com to book a time to visit. Once this time is confirmed, visitors may arrive at the booked time to visit the galleries. [Note: This policy may change as opening up continues and government advice changes.] We will also apply capacity limits as to the number of visitors allowed in at any one time. Group tours are unavailable at this time.
- Physical distancing must be maintained while in the galleries. The safe distance is 6 ft. or 2 metres between persons.
- Where possible, floor markings will indicate safe distancing, but sometimes this will not be possible. Be aware, be safe.
- Payment for entry or for shop items will be via contactless payment.
- Washrooms are not open at this time.
OMAH is located at30 Peter Street South, Orillia, ON, L3V 5A9.
Admission is $5 or by membership.