HAVE AN AFFAIR AT OMAH
The Orillia Museum of Art & History (OMAH) is located in the iconic Sir Samuel Steele Memorial Building in downtown Orillia, adjacent to municipal parking. Our accessible building, designed by Thomas Fuller in 1894 is known for its attractive clock tower. OMAH typically operates seven days a week, showcasing local art and history as well as offering cultural programs for all ages. OMAH is a wonderfully distinctive venue for your next special event.
You can schedule a planning visit with our professional staff to view our meeting room and gallery spaces. Please call us at 705-326-2159 or start by completing the online Room Rental Form at the bottom of this page. Staff usually respond within 48 hours.
Offered event requirements include:
- Event set up and strike
- Cordless handheld Microphone
- up to 6 6″ rectangular tables
- up to 6 48″ round tables
- up to 6 60” round tables
- up to 30 folding resin chairs
- Floor and/or table-top easels
- Projector screen
- MacBook Laptop
- Coat rack
- Tabletop Whiteboard/flipchart
- Up to 90 upholstered chairs
- LCBO Special Occasion Permit (SOP) ($35 for no sale permit or $150 for sale permit and $15 service fee to obtain)
- Parking Permits ($20 per day)
- Bartenders ($15/hour)
- Catering (service fee if you require OMAH to arrange catering)
- Guided Tour ($30 for a one-hour gallery and building tour)
- Team Building workshop ($7/person, 90-minute visual arts activity with a professional instructor, 20 person minimum)
All prices are subject to HST.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve the room. Balance is due on the date of the first rental. It is up to the discretion of the Executive Director to make any changes to the above fee schedule.
Call us to book or complete the form below.
Tuesday - Saturday: 12pm – 3pm