Become a Member of OMAH
Thank you for your interest in membership. Members are very important to us.
As an OMAH member you are making an investment in OMAH and in our community. Your membership helps towards:
- The ongoing development and preservation of the cultural vitality in Orillia and surrounding areas
- The showcasing of local, regional and national art and history exhibitions.
- The support of a diverse range of educational, community, and interactive and interpretive programs for all ages and abilities.
- Our ongoing success as stewards of the Sir Sam Steele Memorial Building in downtown Orillia.
- The caring and maintaining of over 17,000 artifacts and works of art.
- Ensuring our museum and programs are accessible.
- Continued financial support, which translates into a vote of confidence in OMAH’s future, and strengthens our voice when applying for financial assistance at the municipal, provincial and federal levels of government, as well as with local businesses, foundations, and donors.
CORE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Free admission to the museum
- Advanced notice and priority registration for special events
- Member pricing for OMAH-run programs
- 20% discount on museum room rental rates
- Subscription to our electronic newsletter, The Muse News
- Voting privileges at OMAH’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- 10% discount at the OMAH Shop
- Free admission to select OAAG galleries, including the McMichael Canadian Art Collection
- Complimentary OMAH admission passes
Please note that the pricing below reflects a 12 month membership. Membership rates have been prorated to reflect the museum’s move to an annual, calendar based renewal system. See the paragraph below for more information.
Senior (65 or better): $20
Family: $55 (2 adults, plus 2 children under 13)
Sir Sam’s Society: $365 Click HERE to learn more about the Sir Sam’s Society
Corporate Membership: $1,000 Click HERE to learn more about becoming a Corporate Member
New for 2022
We are moving to an annual renewal system. What does this mean for you? Any memberships renewed after July 1, 2022 will be prorated and set to expire on December 31, 2023. If you have any questions or concerns while we’re making this transition, please call or EMAIL Monica and she can help you out.
Fill out the form below to become a member today!
TUESDAY: 11 AM - 4 PM
WEDNESDAY: 11 AM - 4 PM
THURSDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
FRIDAY: 11 AM - 4 PM
SATURDAY: 11 AM - 4 PM
The Orillia Museum of Art & History is located on the traditional territory of the Anishnaabeg. The Anishinaabeg include the Ojibwe, Odawa, and Pottawatomi nations, collectively known as the Three Fires Confederacy. We respect and observe the long and enduring presence of Indigenous Peoples – First Nations, Metis and Inuit – on this land. Their teachings and stewardship, culture and way of life have shaped our City’s unique identity.
In acknowledging that we occupy colonized Indigenous territories, and out of respect for the rights of Indigenous people, we accept our collective responsibility to recognize our colonial histories as well as their present-day manifestations in order to honour, protect, and sustain this land.